Revenue Bot - automated crypto currency trading and revenue platform
Designed to earn for you on top cryptocurrency exchanges
- Pass free registration on RevenueBot.io
- Choose the cryptocurrency exchange and trading pair
- Create an API Key in your exchange account and add it in api-keys menu on RevenueBot.io
- Specify the deposit of the wallet you want RevenueBot work with
- Choose any default trading set up or make your own settings
- Start RevenueBot
Our platform has no subscription fee and helps to multiply your money at: BINANCE, BITFINEX, BITTREX, POLONIEX, EXMO, LIVECOIN, CEX.IO. RevenueBOT works just for the percentage of profit you get and do not have any hidden fees or charges.
- 24/7 Fully automated trading in the cloud
- The bot, following the given algorithm and settings, will create, cancel and monitor the execution of orders
- Flexible bot settings
- You can configure any aspect of the bot operation using a convenient control panel. All the settings are described in detail in the FAQ
- You are Safe
- We do not store or accept deposits of your crypto currency. All funds are stored in your accounts on crypto exchanges
- Simultaneous trading several exchange markets
- You can simultaneously trade several pairs of crypto currencies on several exchanges
- Full trade statistics
- Statistics on the cycles of the bot. Statistics on orders. Profit statistics. Referral Statistics
- We do not have any monthly fees or trading charges.
- We do not take any money from you till RevenueBot earns money for you.
- You do not spend your own money, we just take a commission 20% from the profit RevenueBot earns but not more than 50 USD in BTC equivalent for the one month.
- The commission is paid from RevenueBot balance every time when You got profit.
- You will see every transaction paid to RevenueBot in your account balance history.
So, please keep it 0 or positive. RevenueBot stops running if your balance is negative. You have 3 days to pay our 20% commission, overwise we have to suspend your account.
- Smart order matrix
- Order matrix which the bot places on the exchange is used for trading
1. Matrix orders volume.
Matrix orders volume is defined by the martingale system. The first order in a matrix has the smallest volume and is the closest to the current exchange price.
Each following order has a larger volume and stands further from the current exchange price. Besides, matrix orders volume may be adjusted manually, defying the percentage of the total stock deposit allocated to the bot.
2. Matrix orders prices.
Matrix orders prices are allocated according to the price change overlap percentage, assigned in the bot settings.
Price allocation may be linear and logarithmic.
Linear allocation means the order prices are located evenly from one another all over the price change overlap.
The logarithmic allocation means the orders are located more densely according to the current exchange price to involve more deposit in trading with insignificant volatility.
- Trade protection in inappropriate time
- Trade only when the time is right. Use bot start filters not to start buying too early at high prices or selling too early at low prices.
- Bot operation simulation
- Examine bot’s last 60 days operation simulation in any of the trading pair to choose the best operation settings.
Try different settings and the bot will show how it would have traded in the past with real price volatility schemes with a real deposit.
It will help determine the best bot operation settings for an exact trading pair.
- Volatility indicators and trading signals
- It’s important to choose the right trading pairs with good volatility to gain more revenue trading with RevenueBot.
Thus, we calculate volatility indicators and trading signals in every training pair, present on the exchange.
- Trading pair automatic switching
1.Trading pair automatic switching according to the previously created list.
The current trading pair doesn’t correspond with the start filters?
Create a cryptocoin list for the bot to automatically switch to a new trading pair to avoid deposit delay.
2.Trading pair automatic switching according to volatility analyzer.
Do you need more profit deals? Use volatility analyzer to automatically switch to a trading pair that trades well here and now.
- Saving various bot operation settings presets
- Have you picked the optimal bot operation settings?
Save it as a preset and use it with the other bots.
Have you picked the optimal volatility analyzer settings?
Save it as a preset to automatically switch between the trading pairs.
- Notifications and bot operation reports
- Stay tuned for the main bot operation events. Set your notifications and stay in touch with the conducted transactions and gained profit.
Get detailed reports on the conducted transactions and gained profit daily, weekly or monthly.
Notifications are available through SMS, e-mail, Telegram, Web.