revenuebot you get the chance to perform automated trading at the Huobi exchange.
This is one of the greatest and reputable exchanges by far. It offers a multitude of features and services designed to engage investors and traders all over the world. In terms of trading volume Huobi makes the top 10 and grants its users the access to spot, margin, OTC-trading and futures trading opportunities (perpetual contracts and options are included as well).
TYPES OF TRADING STRATEGIES
revenuebot you can create bots and trade perpetual ByBit Futures USDS-M contracts on standard Huobi Spot.
Our Knowledge Base has in-depth instructions with screenshots on how to set up bots to trade on Huobi Spot and Futures USDS-M:
You can trade on Huobi Futures USDS-M at up to 125x leverage.
SIGNING UP ON HUOBI
More than 130 countries, Russian users in particular, are eligible to sign up for the platform. Huobi has a multi-language support, with 7 languages available. That means that users from many different countries have no trouble getting registered on the exchange.
It is quite easy to sign up for Huobi:
- Go to the official website of the trading platform and click Sign Up button;
- Fill in the sign-up form, first choosing the registration method (phone or Email);
As soon as you have completed these steps and clicked the Sign Up button, you will receive a 6-digit verification code to your specified email address. Now the registration is over, so you can go to your personal account.
As a way to keep users' funds secure, Huobi uses cold wallets, secure connections, along with data encryption. Platform members may enhance their own account security by enabling one of the two-factor authentication modes by doing the following:
- Turning on 2FA authentication which is a straightforward and productive way to validate your sign-in using the Google Authenticator app;
- Linking your phone number and confirming your email;
- Setting up a strong password and anti-phishing code.
VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY
As a platform user, you do not have to perform verification of your account in order to begin trading. Noteworthy, however, is that verified users enjoy higher withdrawal limits and are given access to extra features of the exchange. Moreover, verification is supposed to ensure the highest level of security for the customer's account.
You need to do some of the following to pass the verification procedure:
- Hover your cursor over the Account icon and select Identification in the drop-down menu;
- Afterwards, the website would provide you with two methods of identity authentication: Personal Verification or Institutional Verification;
- Personal Verification. It is a standard way of full-fledged registration, by means of which the user intends to execute transactions as an individual. If you select this option, the system will request your identity verification document.
- Institutional Verification. This one implies that the person is thinking about making transactions on behalf of the company. All of your company's credentials must be provided for this verification method.
COMMISSION FEES AND RESTRICTIONS
The Huobi exchange charges different commission fees depending on the market and the trading type. You can top up your account at the exchange with no fees.
The base fee rate on the Huobi spot market accounts for 0.2%. Still, it is possible for you to cut your fee rate if you deposit your account with internal HT tokens. The more HT you have in your account, the less fee you are charged:
Preferential rate can also be achieved through trading volumes. The higher the trading volume and the larger your HT balance, the lower the trading fee.
TOPPING UP YOUR ACCOUNT ON HUOBI
Once the user is verified and their account is secured, they can make a deposit. Deposit can be done in three ways: in cryptocurrency, in fiat and in stablecoins. If you wish to deposit funds into your exchange account, you will need to:
- Open the Balances tab and choose the account type (Spot, Margin, Fiat, Derivatives, etc.);
- Then select the desired currency and click the Deposit button;
- When the new page opens, select the network and click Send deposit address (the address will be sent to the e-mail associated with your account);
- Copy the deposit address and send funds there;
Please note that in order to deposit money, the system requests the user to enable at least two methods of 2FA. The minimum deposit amount depends on the coin you plan to use to make your deposit. Deposit requirements are always displayed on the entry form.
For instance, the minimum bitcoin deposit amount equals 0.001 BTC. It takes an average of 10-20 minutes for funds to be transferred.
Platform users are also able to buy crypto for fiat by means of a swift Quick Buy/Sell function located in the Fiat tab. With just 1 click you can buy the crypto you needed and pay by Visa/Mastercard.
In order to top up an account with fiat currency, you should click on the Balances tab and select a Fiat Account option. Next, specify the desired currency and click the Deposit button. More than 50 national currencies are available for 1-click purchase, including USD, EUR, RUB, GBP, AUD, etc.
WITHDRAWING FUNDS FROM HUOBI
You can also withdraw crypto from the exchange by going to the same Spot Account page, but this time selecting the Withdraw button. Next, type in the withdrawal address and the amount of money required. The minimum withdrawal amount is equal to 0.0005 BTC.
Huobi charges a fee of 0.0001 BTC for the withdrawal of BTC. This fee rate is less than the industry average, indicating a considerable competitive edge compared to many other top exchanges in the crypto market.
BENEFITS OF HUOBI
- Since 2013, they have been on the market;
- Huobi takes leading positions in terms of trade volumes in the global ranking;
- The exchange comprises of a vast array of trading pairs;
- It has versatile functionality;
- It is highly secure;
- There are reduced trading fees as trading volume soars and HT tokens are purchased;
- The exhange provides an app for both IOS and Android;
- You can get 24/7 technical support.