Numerous cryptocurrencies and tokens appear every day. Some of them are of a practical nature, which means they perform some sort of function. Others, on the contrary, have a purely entertainment purpose and may be in demand only due to the strong buzz around the project. RevenueBot has highlighted a few coins to watch out for.
Symbol is a feature-rich platform that will allow small and large businesses to use blockchain technology. The focus here is particularly on the fintech and logistics industries. The blockchain brings together developers, private enterprises, and corporations, empowering them with tools to reduce the cost and complexity of business processes.
The main uses are:
Running your own blockchains that work in conjunction with the main chain. Thanks to a comprehensive selection of built-in features, entrepreneurs can create and use public, private and hybrid networks.
- An environment where DApps, DeFi’s financial tools are released. The developers suggest using user-friendly APIs to seamlessly create architectural blockchain solutions in any language.
- Issuance of tokenized shares.
- Gaining rewards for serving as a validator.
- Using the atomic swap option, which will let you send data, as well as tokens, between different chains without middlemen and without handing it over to a third party for storage.
Put simply, Symbol is a native coin of a public blockchain created as part of the NEM ecosystem. The chain was set to launch in 2021. It is used in the Symbol network to pay transaction fees, as well as to make payments to nodes for maintaining the network stability.
1inch cryptocurrency is the governance token of the eponymous aggregator DEX, which is one of the largest on the market. This token exposes its holders to a wide range of earning opportunities and demonstrates decent results on exchanges. Therefore, we have rather compelling reasons to make a detailed review of this very crypto.
1inch is not an independent coin with its own blockchain, so calling this asset a cryptocurrency is not technically correct. It is an ERC-20 standard token, originally issued on the Ethereum blockchain, now also available on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
Since February 2021, the 1inch token has also been available on the BSC blockchain, with the asset acting as a bridge between BSC and Ethereum. Binance Smart Chain has generated 10 million coins that get unlocked as tokens to be transferred from the Ethereum blockchain.
Prospects and value of 1inch entirely depend on the success of the same-name platform which is a liquidity aggregator for the DEX exchange. If users lose interest in the platform, no one will care about its governance token. So far, however, there are no preconditions for such a course of events.
1inch Network unites many decentralized exchanges (DEX) in a single interface in order to provide users with the most favorable conditions. Due to this, traders do not have to personally check prices on different decentralized platforms.
GT is GateChain’s own ecosystem currency. It is used to pay commission fees for transactions in the GateChain network, while also serving as a reward for the posting of PoS.
What GateChain aims to do is solve the extremely challenging and intriguing problems that have emerged with blockchains, with no detriment to any of the decentralized aspects or benefits. The ecosystem encompasses the main GateChain network, GateChain DEX, GT, wallets and more forming a decentralized, enterprise-level ecosystem that can securely and efficiently store, issue and trade digital assets.
Here are the main features of the GateChain ecosystem:
- Transfers / Payments: Whether using the wallet or customer apps, users are able to send and receive GTs as well as featured assets in the chain.
- Asset issuance: Users can release their own tokens to digitize and manipulate their assets. For further details, visit Asset Management page.
- Multisigs: several people can collectively manage an account and configure it according to the demands of both the business and the family. For more information, visit Multisig page.
- Secure Asset Vault: With a unique vault account and cleanup mechanism, your assets can be 100% protected with callback / cleanup features that prevent anomalous transactions. Please visit the Secure Transactions page for more information.
- The PoS consensus mechanism: GT works as a consistent incentive for users involved in staking, ensuring the basic soundness and reliability of the ecosystem. PoS Mining.
When investing in new coins, you keep an open mind on all the risks, because the chances of a coin remaining at the same price brackets or depreciating are sky-high.
This material is not a piece of financial advice and is for informational purposes only.
If you don’t want to count on luck, RevenueBot offers an automated trading interface. You can trade on the leading crypto exchanges, including: Binance, Bittrex, FTX, OKX and others. RevenueBot allows traders to create trading bots that provide stable passive income. Among the main advantages of the platform we can highlight the following:
- Fees for the service are charged only after the first profit, no prepayment required;
- RevenueBot’s native marketplace is a great way to buy a ready-made bot as well as to sell a lucrative configuration;
- The RevenueBot referral program enables you to earn without having to do any trading by yourself;
- RevenueBot uses a Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) strategy, through which you can successfully trade and make profits over the long run;
- Automatic switching of trading pairs makes it possible to benefit from trading at any time. The bot itself will switch to another trading pair if the main one will not be able to do the earning.
RevenueBot hosts a Telegram group for its customers and an official Telegram channel, where you can find the latest news and info about the crypto industry. You can learn more about the features of the platform on the RevenueBot official website.