How did a company that was once valued at $32 billion capitulate so quickly? That’s probably what everyone watching the unexpected bankruptcy of FTX, a hot crypto startup that recently shut down, is puzzling over.
In early November, one of the world’ largest crypto exchanges, FTX, filed for bankruptcy and its CEO Sam Bankman-Fried resigned. This news caused uproar in the crypto community. Not only is the industry experiencing a prolonged meltdown, but a major exchange has also collapsed.
- Opening an account on FTX.com
- Adding funds to the exchange’s account FTX.com
- Creating an API key on FTX.com
- Adding an API Key FTX.com in RevenueBot
- Creating a bot for FTX.com perpetual cryptocurrency futures.
- Recommendations for trading on FTX.com
- General recommendations for trading Cryptocurrency futures using leverage