To celebrate Binance’s fifth anniversary, Binance will introduce zero-fee trading for BTC spot trading pairs at 2022-07-08 14:00 (UTC). The zero-fee trading will cover the following 13 spot trading pairs: BTC/AUD, BTC/BIDR, BTC/BRL, BTC/BUSD, BTC/EUR, BTC/GBP, BTC/RUB, BTC/TRY, BTC/TUSD, BTC/UAH, BTC/USDC, BTC/USDP and BTC/USDT.
Dear users of RevenueBot service! Binance cryptocurrency exchange launches Futures Grand Tournament, that will take place from 2022-05-30 to 2022-06-13.
Perhaps every person who is somehow connected with the crypto industry and cryptocurrencies has heard the word Binance at least once. During the first years of its existence, the crypto exchange has successfully surpassed all its competitors, and now it is the leader of the segment. But how its history began and how the exchange managed to become so popular – we will analyze in this article.
Binance technical works on the 12th of March
Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2019/03/12 2:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 8 hours.
Binance will suspend deposits, withdrawals, and trading during this period.
More info about Bibance update read here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024825992-System-Upgrade-Notice
Please do the following for your Binance bots:
- Stop all active bots, be sure they will not start new cycles.
- Do not create and start new binance bots.
- Pause the bots which cannot finish the cycle.
1. Please log in your Binance account with a secure network environment: https://www.binance.com/
2. Go to Binance User Center (you can also click on account button in top right conor of the page and enter “User Center” from the menu)